There is no shortage of recipes on the web.
You'll find recipes for seafood and various kinds of meat (including wild game); recipes for vegetables, salads, salsas, bread and every imaginable kind of dessert.
If you like, you can explore ethic, regional, or international recipes; or find a recipe for that special diet you find yourself on.
Do you need a recipe for an upcoming holiday or special occasion? It's on the net.
What You Need to Know
- If you know the name of the recipe, enter that into the search engine (the word 'recipe' does not need to be entered).
- You may specify certain ingredients in the recipe, such as; 'chocolate chip cookies peanut butter.'
- You may specify a course, such as; 'appetizers, entree (main dish), or desserts.'
- You may specify certain types of recipes, such as; 'bread, pies, vegetables, roast beef, potatoes, etc.'
- You may enter an event or special occasion, such as; 'christmas, anniversary, or birthday.'
- Try to be as specific as possible in order to get the recipe you want.